BCS partners with ARQA to implement back-office automation software
BCS Prime Brokerage has partnered with ARQA Technologies to implement backQRT, ARQA’s automated back-office software.
The multipurpose back office system, which provides record-keeping, trade settlement, regulatory reporting and partial management accounting, will provide BCS clients with access to new markets and a more efficient transaction clearing model.
The BCS platform will now perform accounting of spot instrument operations in various markets including the Moscow Exchange (MOEX) the London Stock Exchange (LSE) and the MOEX Currency market.
The backQORT system makes calculations of various taxes applicable to companies operating in accordance with EU regulations. One of the improvements introduced into the system is the function to directly clear transaction at exchanges and through international clearing organisations.
The new functions acquired by the system over the course of the latest implementation are available to all clients of ARQA Technologies.
Tatiana Chepeleva, managing director, head of IB operational strategy at BCS, says: “The main challenge we faced was to implement a universal system that would incorporate different markets, instruments and currencies. While developing the system there have been wide consultations made and we have met the high standards and business requirements of the company. Implementation of the software has been a huge success.”
Vladimir Kurlyadchik, director of business development at ARQA Technologies, says: “This project has demonstrated a combination of experience in development of complex software and the know-how of a leading financial market operator. The upgrade and implementation of the software has only taken six months thanks to efficient work of business analysts of the BCS group.”
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location