Asset Alliance boosts Europe and Middle East marketing
Asset Alliance International Limited, the London-based subsidiary of Asset Alliance Corporation, has hired two marketing professionals to cover Europe and the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Middle East respectively. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
Anthony Clifford, Associate Director of Marketing, will cover Europe, and Mahmoud Al-Khawaja, Associate Director of Marketing, will cover the Middle East. Clifford and Al-Khawaja report directly to Michael Azlen, Managing Director of Asset Alliance International.
Asset Alliance International, Ltd is continuing to expand the firm's global presence through manager research, joint ventures and the development and distribution of specialised products throughout Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
Azlen said: "We are seeing great demand from investors in Europe and the Middle East for our multi-manager, index-linked and structured alternative investment products, and Anthony and Mahmoud have come on board to serve this expanding client base. "
Clifford has held senior positions in several hedge fund companies, most recently with Rasini and C. Limited and Asterias Limited, where he was involved in the marketing of fund-of-fund products.
Al-Khawaja, a Jordanian national, has extensive experience marketing fund-of-fund products and structured notes to institutional clients in the Middle East as an Investment Representative with Lehman Brothers in New York and Boston.
Background Note: Founded in 1996 and headquartered in New York, Asset Alliance Corporation is a privately held company that assists and invests in diversified alternative asset management firms, and provides specialized alternative investment products and services to institutions and high-net-worth individuals. Asset Alliance has approximately USD 4 billion in combined assets under management.
copyright hedgeweek 2004
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location