Fortis appoints Talia to drive Italian Prime Fund Solutions initiative
Fortis Bank Information Banking is boosting the European rollout of its Prime Fund Solutions platform with the establishment of an Italian subsidiary.
With this initiative Fortis Bank Information Banking intends to offer its expertise in providing flexible financing solutions to Italian hedge funds and funds of hedge funds managers.
Massimo Talia has been appointed as Managing Director based in Milan. Talia's responsibility will be to develop innovative financing and banking services and products for domestic hedge funds and funds of hedge funds.
Talia, 38 years old, graduated in Economics at the University in Milan. In 1993 he joined JP Morgan (Milan) as account manager of institutional clients in the custody business. He comes from BNP Paribas Securities Services (Milan), where he contributed to the development of the equity finance business offering securities lending and cash financing products and services to domestic and international financial institutions.
Joost Löbler, Global Director of Sales for Prime Fund Solutions, said: "Through our experience with offshore activities, including fund administration, financing trade positions, clearing transactions, safekeeping of portfolios and covering of short sales, we offer a "one-stop-shop" for all of a fund's administrative and financing needs."
Information Banking is a business line of Fortis Bank, which brings together custody, securities lending, derivatives and cash clearing and prime fund solutions.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund