German hedge funds market prepares for growth
On the eve of the BAI International Conference Series - Super Hedge 2005 , a new report says the German hedge funds market is warming up for rapid growth.
The latest report from Mercer Oliver Wyman Consulting says growth in the German market will be driven by growing institutional interest in hedge funds, a more accommodating domestic regulatory framework, and the entry of a variety of investment managers and service providers into the market.
Mercer will be happy to take questions during SUPER HEDGE 2005, which is the key annual event in the German hedge funds market with support from leading players around the world.
SUPER HEDGE 2005, which takes place on 28 February-1 March in Frankfurt, features keynote addresses by the Wall Street legend Jim Rogers, Former Fed Governor David Mullins and Harry Kat, who is one of the leading academic minds. More than 60 hedge funds market participants are supporting the Frankfurt event.
SUPER HEDGE 2005 is designed to introduce institutional investors in Germany to hedge funds and funds of hedge funds, and will provide attendees with an understanding of hedge funds and their performance in 2004, as well as a review of the systemic or non-systemic underperformance of the past year and of the prospects for 2005. It will introduce German investors to a selection of managers.
Please go to www.super-hedge.com for a detailed look at the program. Tickets are available for € 900.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location