RBC Capital Markets joins TradeWeb's network
RBC Capital Markets has become the newest dealer participant on TradeWeb's online bond trading network, providing liquidity for the UK Gilts market.
TradeWeb is the leading online fixed-income trading network with over 8.3 million trades executed and total volume surpassing USD 95 trillion since its inception in 1998.
TradeWeb's multi-dealer auction model now links 178 trading desks of 36 of the world's leading fixed-income dealers with more than 2,000 buy-side institutions in Europe, North America and Asia.
RBC will provide liquidity within TradeWeb's European Government Bond marketplace. Jonathan Hunter, Head of Liquid Products at RBC Capital Markets, said: "We're building on our strong electronic distribution capabilities in the European markets, and TradeWeb gives us fast and seamless electronic execution for trading UK government bonds."
RBC Capital Markets is the 36th leading primary dealer on TradeWeb's global electronic marketplace for fixed income securities, and the 15th liquidity provider for UK Gilts. TradeWeb's European Government Bonds platform, where investors trade the most liquid issues from all the Euro-zone countries, UK, Denmark and Sweden, reached volumes of over €1.3 trillion in the first 3 quarters of 2005.
Lee Olesky, President of Thomson TradeWeb, commented: "RBC's participation on TradeWeb underscores our continued commitment to providing the deepest liquidity for our fixed income customers. We now have all of the major UK Gilt houses on board, making TradeWeb's multi-dealer electronic UK Gilt platform the largest available globally."
For more information on Trading and Execution please click here
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location