Borsa Italiana launches of new functions on BIt Club Service for Borsa Italiana
Borsa Italian has added two new functions to its Bit Club Service, the online platform for communication between the exchange and its clients.
With effect from 7 November 2005, a new BFM service enables the reporting of 'blocks' and 'off-market transactions' as specified by article 11 of the CONSOB Market Rules (regulation no.11768), to be handled quickly and securely online replacing current fax communication.
The BFM service is available as an alternative reporting tool for Borsa Italiana market members as their market access platforms already offer reporting functions). For intermediaries who are not market members, the BFM service replaces the previous fax service as the sole reporting channel.
Access to the service is controlled by userID and password (allocated by Borsa Italiana to intermediaries with the relevant subscription contract), which will enable the entry of single or multiple reporting functions and enquiries regarding the historical database containing all the off-market transactions.
In addition, The Bit Club Service also now includes a tool allowing members to directly display and download their own market share data. Access to this function will be available via the members' are of Bit Club, controlled by userID and password allocated directly by the client, who will be able to select the internal users and the markets for which each user is authorised to display market share.
For information on Trading and Execution, please click here
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location