Deutsche Bank awarded 75 Best in Class awards and Top Rated Status in all survey categories by Global Custodian
Deutsche Bank's Global Markets Equity Prime Services and GME Synthetic Equity businesses have taken top honors in the latest Global Custodian survey.
The two Deutsche Bank Securities' businesses have received seventy-five Best in Class awards and Top Rated Status in all categories in the Global Custodian 2006 Prime Brokerage Survey.
Jon Hitchon, Managing Director and Global Head of GME Prime Services and Co-Head of GME Synthetic Equity at Deutsche Bank in London, said: 'The results show that Deutsche Bank's top performance is consistent across all regions, strategies and sizes of funds. We are a business with real, positive momentum and I am delighted that the diligence, dedication to clients and focus of our team has resulted in this wonderful recognition.'
Hitchon added: 'I am also pleased that the survey recognizes our superior synthetic financing capabilities and our leading cross margining capabilities across multiple asset classes.'
'This is a staggering performance by Deutsche Bank,' Global Custodian's commentary reads. Deutsche Bank 'garners high positions in the rankings across all categories, collecting a full house of top ratings and 75 Best in Class awards.' Global Custodian also noted that Deutsche Bank's scores on synthetic financing were the highest in the survey.
Survey highlights for Deutsche Bank Global Prime Services:
- Top Rated Status in every category
- Synthetic Financing scores were highest in the entire survey
- Second most Top Ratings and Commended in survey
- 75 out of a possible 90 Best in Class awards
- Ranked Top 3 in every geographic region
- Ranked Top 3 in 50% of all categories; Top 5 in 100% of categories.
'We are honored to be named a Top Global firm by Global Custodian,' added Mark Haas, Managing Director and Global Head of GME Prime Brokerage and Americas Head of GME Prime Services at Deutsche Bank in New York. 'The results reflect the great strides we have made in this business and we look forward to building on this momentum as we continue to evolve to meet the needs of the dynamic hedge fund industry through 2006.'
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location