Frank Pusateri joins Fall River Capital
Fall River Capital has retained Frank Pusateri to lead its marketing efforts and advise on its product strategy.
Pusateri brings to Fall River almost thirty years of managed futures experience.
He has extensive expertise in the evaluation of Commodity Trading Advisors and trading systems. He has interviewed and evaluated the trading methodology of hundreds of CTA's. As a specialist in marketing and business strategy he has been instrumental in the development and growth of some of the industry's largest money management firms.
He is also President of Adirondack Portfolio Management , Inc. a consulting firm that specializes in managed futures.
Pusateri is the past president of the Managed Futures Trade Association and has been a director of the Managed Futures Association, the Rose-Baratz Literary Foundation and the Foundation for Managed Derivatives Research. He has written extensively and been a guest speaker on the topic of managed futures on numerous occasions. In 1991 he received the Donchain Award in recognition of his contributions to the managed futures industry.
Background note: Fall River Capital, founded in 1999 by Robert Friedl and Charles Wright, is a registered Commodity Trading Advisor with the National Futures Association. Fall River currently manages approximately USD 60 million using proprietary, systematic approaches to trade a diversified portfolio of futures contracts. Fall River's Global Strategies Program accepts USD 1 million individual managed accounts and has available registered investment funds through an offering memorandum with lower minimums
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location