Mulvaney Capital appoints McNaughton as chief legal officer
London-based managed futures specialist Mulvaney Capital Management has announced the appointment as chief legal officer of Alistair McNaughton, who was previously deputy head of legal at Threadneedle and held senior legal positions at Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley and Hill Samuel.
'Moving to Mulvaney is a great opportunity for me personally and also underlines Mulvaney's commitment to developing its business and strengthening its support functions,' McNaughton says. 'I am joining a fund manager with a talented team, an investment strategy with strong long term performance and the prospect of significant growth and success.'
'We are very pleased to welcome Alistair to our growing team,' says the firm's founder and chief investment officer Paul Mulvaney. 'We are committed to growing our business from a robust and stable platform. Alistair brings a wealth of legal, regulatory and business experience from leading institutions, and he will play a leading role in the further development of Mulvaney's business.'
The Mulvaney Global Diversified Program identifies and captures long-term trends in diverse financial and commodities futures markets. The programme can be accessed via either managed accounts, which have a minimum investment of USD5m, or the Mulvaney Global Markets Fund, which has a minimum investment of USD100,000.
Between the launch of the program in May 1999 and the end of September this year, the fund has achieved an average annual return of 14.36 per cent, surpassing the performance of the Barclay BTOP50 Managed Futures index.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location