Jane Foley appointed as research director, Forex.com
Gain Capital Holdings, a global provider of online foreign exchange (trading services, has appointed Jane Foley as research director, Forex.com.
The addition of London-based Foley to Gain's global research team supports the company's recently announced expansion of Forex.com into the UK and Europe.
With 20 years' experience analysing financial markets, Foley will provide Forex.com's customer base of self-directed retail investors actionable insights on current market themes, with analysis of economic backdrops, central bank policy and political issues.
She will work closely with Brian Dolan, Forex.com's chief currency strategist, and other members of the research team to ensure round the clock coverage and to further expand the company's research offering.
Foley spent eight years at Barclays Capital as director of FX strategy where she analysed and commented on FX markets, advising traders, salespeople and clients on FX trading ideas. She has also held research roles at Redtower Asset Management, NSS Asset Management, Samba Asset Management and MMS International.
Glenn Stevens, chief executive of Gain Capital, says: 'Jane Foley is an experienced and talented economist. Her appointment strengthens our European team and augments our global research offering and ability to provide timely and informative research commentary.'
Foley says: 'As an FX strategist it is exciting to join a market leading company that provides its customer base with expert commentary and analysis. I am looking forward to working with the research team and providing our customers with insight into the issues that move the markets.'
Forex.com provides individual investors with a full-service trading platform, including real-time, executable quotes in 37 currency pairs, plus gold and silver, 24 hours a day, five days a week.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location