Conyers adds Cayman Islands capabilities to Middle East office
Law firm Conyers Dill & Pearman has relocated corporate attorney Dennis Ryan to the firm's Dubai office.
Ryan (pictured) joins from the Cayman Islands office of Conyers where he advised on corporate, finance and investment funds matters.
Kerri Lefebvre, partner in Conyers' Dubai office, says: 'Dennis's arrival in Dubai augments our existing Cayman Islands expertise and will bring added benefits to our local and regional clients. Dennis is an excellent lawyer with a well established client base in the Middle East, and a wealth of significant experience in Cayman Islands law. His addition to our Dubai office reflects our commitment to providing the highest quality legal advice in a responsive, timely and thorough manner to clients in the Middle East. We are delighted to welcome Dennis to our team of experienced corporate attorneys.'
Ryan's practice includes all aspects of corporate finance and the formation of investment entities, with specialist experience in investment funds, M&A, joint ventures, private equity and other corporate matters.
Ryan says: 'It is an exciting time to join the Dubai office, as Conyers continues to develop its Cayman Islands and broader corporate practice in the region, and enhance Dubai's strength as a leading financial centre. The Cayman Islands is a key market for Middle Eastern business, and I look forward to continuing to serve our global client base from Dubai.'
Conyers established its Dubai office in 2006 with a focus on investment funds, private equity, joint ventures, project financings, Islamic finance, and shari'ah compliant transactions and securitisations. As well as Cayman Islands law, the Dubai office also advises on British Virgin Islands, Bermuda and Mauritius law, servicing clients across the Mena region in conjunction with its global network, which spans 11 locations worldwide.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location