Vitech signs seven investment organisations to Equitrak platform
Vitech Systems, a provider of software and services to the alternative asset community, has signed seven new clients to the Equitrak platform during the first half of 2009.
These clients include Caledon Capital Management, IDeA Capital Funds SGR, Hauck & Aufhauser, and Thomas Weisel Partners Group.
Equitrak is a multi-lingual, multi-GAAP, and multi-currency fund administration solution.
"Vitech is extremely excited by Equitrak's strength in the marketplace, with clients in ten countries including the US, Canada, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Singapore, and China," says Frank Vitiello, president of Vitech Systems. "Equitrak continues to lead the marketplace and deliver superior fund administration features. Its adoption by such a diverse array of administrators, investors, funds, banks, and transfer agents is a great testimony to its extensive capabilities."
Equitrak can be used by small and large global organisations. Clients use the platform to perform a range of administration activities including fund accounting, investor servicing, partner allocations and portfolio management. Equitrak is a fully integrated solution with hedge, private equity, real estate, unitized processing, financial accounting, compliance, CRM, document management, internal and external reporting, and ad hoc query capabilities in a single system.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location