Deutsche Börse launches data products for Eurex and Xetra
Deutsche Börse’s market data and analytics segment has launched the data products EnBSol Historical Data Eurex and EnBSol Historical Data Xetra.
These products deliver historical order book information from the Eurex and Xetra trading platforms to market participants.
Un-netted market data serves as an input to develop algorithms and verify and optimise existing strategies.
The historical data comprises complete order book information up to an order book depth of 20 in the original format of the Enhanced Broadcast Solution (EnBSol) of the respective trading platform. The Enhanced Broadcast Solution is a high-performance, market information broadcast interface available to trading members.
“The EnBSol Historical Data products are tailored to the needs of algorithmic traders. Comprehensive market data of the highest quality is a key input needed for the development and optimisation of automated trading strategies,” says Georg Gross (pictured), head of front office data and analytics at Deutsche Börse.
All trades and quotes are marked with original time stamps in milliseconds. Complete order book situations can be efficiently generated with the un-netted EnBSol Historical Data. The historical data is available for the period starting 1 January 2010 and can be subscribed to on a monthly or calendar year basis. The data is delivered on hard disk.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location