Joel M Schwab joins HFR as MD
HFR has appointed Joel M Schwab as a Managing Director, a role in which he will head up new business development efforts for HFR Hedge Fund Database & Research Products.
Schwab launched and developed the commercial business of the HedgeFund.net hedge fund database for Channel Capital Group Inc. prior to its acquisition by eVestment, and most recently was Senior Vice President – Alternatives for eVestment Alliance LLC. Prior to Channel Capital, Schwab practiced law in the Corporate Department of the law firm Katten Muchin Zavis in Chicago.
“HFR’s industry-leading database is the ultimate solution for hedge fund investors, funds of funds, consultants and others who are looking to gain access and insights into the trends and factors driving performance and flows,” says Schwab. “I am very pleased to be joining the HFR team as we continue to expand the firm’s footprint in the hedge fund space.”
Schwab holds a JD/MBA from the University of Michigan and a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from the Walter A Haas School of Business at the University of California, Berkeley.
“We are very excited to welcome Joel to our team and look forward to benefitting from his professional experience in developing products for the alternative investment community,” stated Kenneth J Heinz (pictured), President of HFR.
“As HFR continues to expand its coverage and analysis of the hedge fund industry, Joel will provide complementary leadership and offer new development direction in meeting the evolving product demands of HFR clients,” added Scott J Esser, Managing Director of HFR.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location