Comada enhances security offering for hedge fund investors
Comada, a provider of transaction-driven software solutions for investors in hedge funds, has migrated its servers to a new data centre hosted by QuoVadis Services.
The new Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) platform will bring advantages to Comada's customer base, including users of Comada's M.A.T.ware software.
The new platform has been built using the latest generation networking equipment, high speed SAN for data storage, and servers designed for high density CPU and memory. It enhances the levels of security Comada nows offer its clients, with options for either multi-tenant or dedicated infrastructure. The platform also supports Comada's programme to offer clients more flexibility in the way they use Comada technology.
Rupert Vaughan Williams (pictured), co-founder of Comada, says: "Security is a key requirement for today's fund managers and their investors. With QuoVadis we are still able to offer clients robust solutions when compliance requirements mean they are unable to host software or data in a multi-tenant environment."
Comada's M.A.T.ware software is designed to be highly scalable, allowing it to be deployed across a multi-tenant environment, along with configurable reporting features for fund managers and investors.
Gavin Dent, chief executive of QuoVadis Services, says: "QuoVadis has provided IaaS hosting to Comada for eight years, working with the company to support their fast growth and technology evolutions. By focusing on the performance, availability and security of the underlying platforms, QVS allows Comada's team to focus on evolving the software at the heart of their services.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location