Deutsche Bank launches FX trading platform
Deutsche Bank has launched an FX trading platform on Autobahn.
The new FX platform is expected to increase efficiencies and volumes, contributing to Deutsche Bank’s commitment to trade EUR1trn every week within the next two years.
New functionalities include the market’s first combined electronic and voice trade blotter across all execution channels, and direct access to Deutsche Bank’s FX and cross-product research and real-time commentary alerts directly from the trading floor.
The new platform is tailored to each client and client segment, delivering workflow integration and diverse functionality. The new platform allows Deutsche Bank to respond quickly and efficiently to change whether market, regulatory or client driven.
The platform is ccessible via Deutsche Bank’s Autobahn App Market, the first App-based electronic client offering in the financial services industry, providing a central access point to the bank’s full suite of electronic services.
Zar Amrolia, global head of foreign exchange at Deutsche Bank, says: “As the world’s largest FX bank Deutsche Bank prides itself on providing the deepest liquidity and cutting edge execution services. This launch represents a quantum leap forward for the FX market at a time when volumes continue to increase. Our new platform delivers the latest tools to ensure the continued success of our clients in the world’s largest market.”
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund