KNG Securities expands fixed income team
KNG Securities has appointed Thomas Saler and Gabriele Balducci to its fixed income team, as part of the firm’s growth strategy.
Saler will focus on increasing the firm’s geographic footprint in the Swiss and German markets, while Balducci will develop KNG’s solutions platforms with a particular focus on interest rates and ALM strategies for the insurance sector.
These hires follow the appointment last year of Andrea Podesta from Bank of America Merrill Lynch as a managing partner and head of fixed income and of Alessandro Vargiu and Filippo Gromo to the fixed income team.
Saler joins KNG having spent eight years at UBS, having been a senior salesperson with responsibility for institutional client coverage in Germany, Austria, Benelux and Switzerland. Before this he was head of fixed income wealth management products distribution at the firm and was instrumental in rolling out the FICC retail product platform in Europe.
Balducci joins KNG having previously held positions on the fixed income teams at Merrill Lynch and JP Morgan Chase, with a particular focus on the Southern European markets.
Andrea Podesta, managing partner and head of fixed income at KNG Securities, says: “We’re delighted that Thomas and Gabriele are joining KNG. Their industry and international experience will be instrumental in supporting the growth of our product offering, notably for the insurance sector, and geographic presence across the European markets. We are taking advantage of the shift in the market as a growing number of clients favour working with specialist firms such as KNG who offer a more independent and client-focused service.”
The Hedgeweek Awards 2013 for the best hedge fund performers and service providers will be held in London towards the end of Q1 2013. Please click here to nominate your product/firm.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location