Eurex makes changes to repo and bonds management teams
Eurex Group has made management changes at both Eurex Repo and Eurex Bonds. Peter Reitz, who has served as managing director at both since 2006, has left both firms. However, he will continue to bear overall responsibility for the two subsidiaries on the Eurex executive board.
Frank Gast (43) and Rene Winkler (38) are the new appointees to the Eurex Repo management team. Marcel Naas remains responsible managing director at Eurex Repo.
Gast, who holds a university degree in business administration, had been head of sales in Zurich since 2010 and was previously responsible for developing the securities lending market. Prior to that he worked at BearingPoint in Frankfurt for eight years and Dublin, Ireland, for three years.
Winkler, a certified banker, has been responsible for corporate and market development at Eurex Repo since December 2007. Winkler joined Deutsche Börse Group in 2006, before he was employed as a project manager at Dresdner Bank for approximately 10 years, among other positions.
Johannes Wessling (56) is a new appointee to the Eurex Bonds management team. He will assume responsibility for all Eurex Bonds business activities, along with Naas, who has been a managing director there since September 2006. Wessling has worked for Eurex Bonds since 2002 and has been in charge of business and product development since 2010. Wessling joined Deutsche Börse Group in 1995.
“I look forward to working together with the newly appointed management team, they have already made significant contributions to the development and success of our markets with their past commitments,” says Reitz.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
- Conference reports
Latest Special Report
- By Location
- How to set up a hedge fund