Bank Degroof goes live with Interactive Data’s Consolidated Feed via ULLINK trading platform
Bank Degroof is the latest client to go live using Interactive Data’s Consolidated Feed via ULLINK’s trading platform.
Demand for greater breadth and depth of market data to power algorithmic and electronic trading applications continues to grow, driven by increasingly diverse strategies as firms look to new asset classes and venues to deliver returns.
Recognising this demand, Interactive Data developed an interface for its Consolidated Feed to ULLINK’s trading platform aiding best execution of orders across multiple venues.
As a result, ULLINK clients can benefit from access to Interactive Data’s extensive global coverage, full market depth and resilient infrastructure, offering more than 450 sources from more than 150 exchanges.
The latest client is Belgian independent private bank, Bank Degroof, whose traders are using Interactive Data’s Consolidated Feed data through ULLINK’s trading platform.
Gautier Bataille, managing director at Bank Degroof, says: “Bank Degroof prides itself on providing our private and institutional clients with a range of services to meet their financial requirements. The combination of ULLINK and Interactive Data is compelling as it offers a comprehensive trading solution with access to Level 1 and Level 2 data across multiple asset classes.”
Rob Lane (pictured), European business manager, trading solutions at Interactive Data, says: “The alliance with ULLINK has been successful as the Consolidated Feed combined with ULLINK’s trading technology has enabled us to deliver comprehensive coverage in a proven and cost-effective trading platform to a range of clients.”
“Interactive Data’s consolidated feed is rich, global and mature. Both companies focus on what they do best; bringing a best of breed platform to clients,” says Laurent Useldinger, chief executive of ULLINK.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location