Throgmorton UK appoints business development director
Specialist accountancy and back office service provider Throgmorton has hired Denis Jackson as the firm’s business development director to lead the company’s drive into new markets.
The appointment comes as Throgmorton continues to strengthen its service offering and plans to further expand its client base.
With over 25 years of international financial service industry experience, Jackson will help Throgmorton identify new opportunities to add value to existing clients and identify new demand for its services.
Jackson’s’ previous role was with Tibra Trading, a privately held, technology driven proprietary trading business. Here he was regional general manager for Europe and the US, and was responsible for implementing strategy across its full range of operating departments.
Prior to this, Jackson held a number of directorship positions for Salomon Brothers/Citigroup, where he remained for 19 years. These included head EMEA prime brokerage sales in London, head of fixed income prime brokerage in New York and head of finance in Hong Kong.
Throgmorton now has over 70 employees working with 240 corporate groups.
Trevor Brown, managing director at Throgmorton, says: “Denis is an extremely welcome addition to our team and by bringing him on board we are reinforcing our commitment to provide market leading outsourcing to the financial services community.”
Jackson says: “It’s an exciting time to be joining Throgmorton, which has developed a market leading brand in the areas that they have chosen to compete over the past 14 years. The financial services industry continues to experience major changes and Throgmorton has a fantastic opportunity to broaden its footprint in order to respond to burning client need.”
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location