Fri, 07/02/2014 - 06:02
BATS Global Markets has named the members of its combined executive team, effective with the 31 January close of the company’s merger with Direct Edge.
Joe Ratterman will remain BATS Global Markets CEO with William O’Brien joining as president.
Ratterman, a co-founder of the company, and O’Brien, who joined Direct Edge as CEO in 2007, will remain based in Kansas City and New York, respectively.
They will also serve as two members of the recently formed BATS executive committee, a group which will also include:
· Bryan Harkins, who has been named executive vice president, head of US markets, overseeing US market strategy, pricing, sales, and product development for the combined company. Harkins joined Direct Edge in 2007. He will report to O’Brien and will be based in New York.
· Mark Hemsley, CEO of BATS Chi-X Europe, a position he has held since BATS Europe’s inception in 2008. Based in London, he continues to report to Ratterman.
· Chris Isaacson, who has been named executive vice president, global CIO overseeing technology strategy, software development, IT infrastructure and security, as well as technical and market operations. A co-founder of the firm in 2005 and based in Kansas City, he continues to report to Ratterman.
· Tami Schademann, executive vice president, chief regulatory officer. Schademann is a co-founder of the firm, serving since 2005. Based in Kansas City, she reports to O’Brien.
· Brian Schell, executive vice president, chief financial officer. Schell joined BATS in 2011. Based in Kansas City, he continues to report to Ratterman.
· Eric Swanson, executive vice president, general counsel. He has been with the company since 2008. Based in New York, he continues to report to Ratterman.
Also joining the BATS senior team via the merger are Anthony Barchetto, senior vice president, business development; Bryan Christian, senior vice president, US sales; Kevin Carrai, vice president, connectivity and member services; and Jim Gorman, vice president, communications.
Continuing on the BATS senior team after the merger are Ken Conklin, senior vice president, business development and marketing; Joe Bracco, senior vice president, institutional and strategic relations; Jeromee Johnson, vice president, US options market development; and Randy Williams, senior vice president, communications and investor relations.
Wed 29/07/2015 - 14:06
Wed 29/07/2015 - 13:58
Wed 29/07/2015 - 09:12
Tue 28/07/2015 - 13:52
Thu, 30/Jul/2015 - 14:27
Thu, 30/Jul/2015 - 14:07
Thu, 30/Jul/2015 - 14:05
Thu, 30/Jul/2015 - 14:01
Thu, 30/Jul/2015 - 13:59
Thu, 30/Jul/2015 - 13:55