Deutsche Bank appoints Hitchon to replace Roe
Deutsche Bank has appointed Jon Hitchon as Head of Global Prime Services effective immediately, following the resignation of Nick Roe earlier this week.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
Hitchon has long been respected within the Prime Services industry having been Co-Head of Deutsche Bank's Equity Prime Services business between 2001 and 2003.
During this time he played a vital role in helping Deutsche Bank become a leading player in the industry. For the past two years, he has been COO of Deutsche Bank's equity proprietary trading business.
"We are confident that Jon has the industry expertise, client contacts and management skills to maintain the growth momentum within Prime Services and Hedge Fund relationship management", said Alan Cloete, Head of Global Markets Finance at Deutsche Bank.
"Prime Services is a business that Deutsche Bank's Global Markets division is totally committed to, and one that plays to our strengths in derivative structuring, innovative financing solutions and traditional broking. Deutsche Bank believes that the quality of our Prime Services platform is vital to the partnerships we enjoy with hedge funds around the world today."
Hitchon will be based in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />London and will report directly to Cloete and Yassine Bouhara, Head of Global Equity Derivatives.
- By Category
- News from other sites
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location