EBS publishes new dealing rules
EBS, ICAP’s market leading electronic FX platform, has published new dealing rules for its customers and is relaunching the EBS brand.
The new dealing rules, part of a wide-ranging review of the business, have been developed following extensive consultation with the entire EBS community.
Over a three-month period EBS worked with more than 30 institutions representing both the sell-side and the buy-side before circulating a draft and soliciting feedback from its entire customer base.
The dealing rules is an extensive document which now includes a new Ai policy and guidelines section, combines the EBS prime rules, spot rules, NDF rules and counterparty support obligations and includes enhancements such as increased quote fill and hit fill minimum targets and an updated “out-of-region” quoting policy.
The rules apply equally to all EBS market participants and are focused on incentivising liquidity enhancing behaviours while eliminating behaviour that could be considered disruptive.
Going forward EBS will review the dealing rules at least once a year with the EBS community.
Gil Mandelzis (pictured), chief executive of EBS, says: “EBS's global network and deep liquidity are very important to our clients. As such, we have encountered great passion and extensive collaboration from both banks and buy-side firms in updating the Dealing Rules and strengthening the overall clarity and robustness of EBS. We are grateful for all the support and enthusiasm and we look forward to making more announcements about our progress in the coming weeks, consistent with our commitment to being the most extensive pool of genuine, executable liquidity to all market participants globally.”
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location