Indus Valley Partners deploys CPO-PQR and CTA-PR reporting functionality
Indus Valley Partners (IVP), a provider of technology solutions to alternative asset managers, has added CPO-PQR and CTA-PR reporting functionality to the firm’s regulatory filing and reporting application - IVP RAPTOR.
The update gives registered commodity pool operators (CPOs) and commodity trading advisors (CTAs) the ability to automate and archive their regulatory filings.
With the added functionality the IVP RAPTOR (Regulatory Analytics Portfolio Transparency Operational Reporting) application now includes coverage for all major regulatory filings required by US-based alternative asset managers, including pre-existing support for SEC Form PF and 13F/D/G filings. Some of the world’s largest alternative asset managers currently use IVP RAPTOR to support their regulatory filing/reporting needs.
Aimed at providing regulators better oversight of individual funds as well as increasing transparency across the industry, CPO-PQR and CTA-PR will require detailed reporting beginning on 29 November.
IVP RAPTOR plans on covering the needs of European regulators in future releases in Q1 next year as well as any future filings mandated by the SEC.
“The regulatory landscape is evolving globally - we strive to provide our clients with a comprehensive application that automates the entire filing process with a full audit trail. With seamless integration to internal systems, user friendly interfaces and the most up-to-date functionality, IVP RAPTOR aims to take the burden off the manager’s shoulders,” says Gurvinder Singh, chief executive of Indus Valley Partners.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location