Babson expands into emerging market debt
Babson Capital Management has appointed Ricardo Adrogue and Brigitte Posch to lead the firm’s new Emerging Market Debt investment team.
Adrogue joins Babson Capital from Cabezon Investment Group, where he was a Member and Emerging Market Fixed Income portfolio manager. Prior to joining Cabezon, he was lead portfolio manager for several emerging market debt strategies at Wellington Asset Management. Posch joins Babson Capital from PIMCO, where she was Executive Vice President and Head of Emerging Market Corporates.
Adrogue, based in Boston, will head the team and oversee portfolio management activities for sovereign and local currency strategies. Posch, based in London, will lead and head portfolio management activities for all emerging market corporate debt strategies. The new team will report to Russ Morrison, Managing Director and Head of Global Fixed Income for Babson Capital.
Babson Capital has deep expertise in fundamental bottom-up credit analysis, and serves an institutional client base in 20 countries. The creation of its new Emerging Market Debt investment team aligns with the firm’s strategic initiative to grow its global footprint and provide global and multi-asset investment offerings to its clients.
“Expanding our already robust global fixed income platform to include an emerging market debt capability builds on our firm’s core strengths, and supports our strategy of providing customized investment solutions for our clients,” says Tom Finke, Babson Capital’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. The firm plans additional hires in the coming months as it builds out its new Emerging Market Debt investment team.
- Special Reports
- By Location
- Asian Hedge Funds
- BVI Hedge Fund Services
- Bermuda Hedge Fund Services
- Canada Hedge Fund Services
- Cayman Hedge Fund Services
- Channel Islands Stock Exchange
- Future of offshore funds
- Gibraltar Hedge Fund Services
- Guernsey Hedge Fund Services
- Hedge Funds in Germany
- Hong Kong Hedge Fund Services
- Ireland Hedge Fund Services
- Isle of Man Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Hedge Fund Services
- Jersey Private Equity Services
- Latin American Hedge Funds
- London Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Hedge Fund Services
- Luxembourg Private Equity Services
- Malta Hedge Fund Services
- Middle East Hedge Fund Services
- Singapore Hedge Fund Services
- South African Hedge Fund Services
- Spanish Hedge Funds 2008
- Switzerland Hedge Funds
- US East Coast Hedge Fund Services
- US Hedge Fund Services
- By Subject
Latest Special Report
- By Location