CreativeCap Advisors has selected five companies to join its inaugural Fall 2018 Class for the Global Emerging Manager Incubator.
“We are thrilled to welcome and unveil our inaugural Fall 2018 Class. Each company we are welcoming offers something special and unique to the mix and many have even gained recognition in their own right,” says Tyra S Jeffries (pictured), Founder and CEO of CreativeCap Advisors.
“Our global incubator is focused on aiding high-potential start-up funds to gain access to the right tools and resources to grow, scale and further develop their businesses. We are pleased to highlight that while we selected a small number of companies to join this class, the diversity statistics are off the charts, which is really a testament to our admissions process. We are headed in the right direction of our ambitious plan in being the first and largest global incubator of high-potential emerging managers from around the world.”
The following five companies will be part of the Global Emerging Manager Incubator’s Inaugural Fall 2018 Class:
• Mayar Capital is a London-based investment firm focused on long-only value investing across the global equity market and adhering to a disciplined investment-checklist based process.
• Social Impact Capital is a New York City-based venture capital firm focused on investing in early-stage companies where the driver of the business is a social good.
• Science Fiction Ventures is a San Francisco-based early-stage venture capital firm focused on investing in deep technology companies. The fund is currently launching.
• Enhanced Investment Partners is a Chicago-based domestic equity investment firm focused on providing a proprietary dynamic domestic equity investment overlay methodology.
• TruEdge Alternatives is a San Francisco-based quantitative investment firm that offers a scientifically-driven liquid alternative strategy that implements cross-asset views leveraged from micro linked macro data. The fund is currently launching.
As participants in the Global Emerging Manager Incubator, all members are offered access to a substantial amount of resources such as: an international mentor network; exclusive premium educational resources and training; a unique Scorecard, CreativeCap Advisors’ proprietary performance assessment tool; multiple opportunities to connect with investors; business services discounts in addition to access to several other resources to help further the growth and development of each participants’ business.
The Global Emerging Manager Incubator Program was created with the goal to help accelerate the growth of emerging managers worldwide by utilising an interdisciplinary approach that focuses on four critical areas: marketing, investor relations, business development and business management. The funds do not graduate out of the program until they have reached USD250 million in assets under management. The selective program seeks to become the single largest and most intensive program for emerging managers from around the world ever created.