Edhec-Risk Institute has added six new members to its international advisory board, which brings together representatives from regulatory bodies, pension funds, professional organisations and business partners.
The role of the international advisory board is to validate the relevance and goals of the research programme proposals presented by the centre’s management and to evaluate research outcomes with respect to their potential impact on industry practices.
The new members are:
• Christopher J. Ailman (pictured), chief investment officer, California State Teachers’ Retirement System
• Tai Tee Chia, managing director, Government of Singapore Investment Corporation
• James C. Davis, vice president, investment planning and economics asset mix and risk, Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan
• Mark Fawcett, chief investment officer, NEST
• Chong Tee Ong, deputy managing director, Monetary Authority of Singapore
• Bruno de Pampelonne, president, Tikehau Investment Management