P-Solve Alternative Investments, a London-based fund of hedge funds manager that forms part of the Punter Southall Group, has placed its fund of hedge funds on the Nucleus Financial IFA pl
P-Solve Alternative Investments, a London-based fund of hedge funds manager that forms part of the Punter Southall Group, has placed its fund of hedge funds on the Nucleus Financial IFA platform.
Nucleus is a wrap provider founded in 2006 by a number of UK IFAs who share a commitment to creating a market where advisers have the infrastructure and the desire to place the client centre stage.
PAI is the first fund of hedge funds manager accessible through the Nucleus platform. The PAI funds to be placed on the platform are Irish stock exchange listed open-ended investment companies (OEICs) authorised as retail funds by the Irish regulator. The Funds are not generally available to the public in the UK.
Polly Smith, PAI Sales Director, says: ‘We have experienced increasing demand for our hedge fund of fund products from the UK IFA market and this association with Nucleus makes our funds more accessible for many IFAs. Our funds have performed exceptionally well in the last 12 months which is driving interest from the UK wealth management industry and we are continuing to look at ways to make our products more accessible to them.’
PAI manages three funds of hedge funds listed on the Irish Stock Exchange and one fund of hedge funds listed on the London Stock Exchange. The funds have differing risk profiles but all the funds seek to provide risk diversification relative to traditional asset classes.
The Punter Southall Group provides a range of employee benefit and investment-related services to UK companies, pension scheme trustees and individuals. It incorporates the following businesses:
- Punter Southall – consulting actuaries
- Punter Southall Transaction Services – corporate transaction advice
- Punter Southall Financial Management – independent financial advice for individuals and corporate benefits
- P-Solve Asset Solutions – investment advice and investment management for pension funds and other large investments
- P-Solve Alternative Investments – alternative investment advice, specialising in fund of hedge funds for qualified investors
- PSigma Investment Management – investment management for individuals
- PSigma Asset Management – institutional and retail asset managers
- PS Independent Trustees – independent trustee services.
With 13 offices in the UK including London, Guildford, Wokingham, Edinburgh, Birmingham and Bristol, the Punter Southall Group companies collectively services hundreds of corporate, pension scheme, charity and individual clients.